Brett Houston Oppenheimer
401 Waterfront Park Place
222 E. Witherspoon. ST
Louisville, KY 40202
- 1984-87 University of Florida (Gainesville) Business/Marketing
- 1988-91 Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville
- 91-95 Private/General Law Practice focused on Injury cases and Real Estate Transactions.
- 1990s Franchise Experience: Franchisee-side Papa Johns (as a store-developing franchisee and representing approximately 20 franchise groups nationally). Franchisor-side developed Chinese fast food delivery concept “Wok Man”.
- Early 1990s General Tort practice shifted to Medical Malpractice and Product Liability/Device Litigation.
- Developed “CaseCoach” marketing/branding for law practices to develop cases. Traveled the country teaching CLE seminar to attorneys and working with firms on their branding/marketing.
- 2012 Initiated a mass tort litigation. Became part of Lead Counsel litigation team and became Lead Settlement Counsel for a group involving ~2,700 Plaintiffs and leading ~46 Lawyers/”Participating Law Firms”.
- 2013 Hired by a national health insurer in a Medical Device litigation.
- 2016 Certified as a Mediator.
- Date of Birth: 4/28/1966
- Live in Prospect (Louisville), KY
- Married 26 years with 2 sons
- Hobbies: Art, Golf, Hiking, Meditation, Poker
- Charitable Focuses: The West End School, Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies, Harmonium